Are you tired of living a life of mediocrity – are you ready to live the extraordinary life you were born to live?
If you know that you are capable of great things and wish you had the guidance and support to achieve those great things, then it’s time you got yourself a coach!
What can Kim Pruitt do for you?
· Help you reach your goals more quickly and easily by working with you to identify where you should focus your time and energy
· Work with you so you take action and continually move toward reaching your specific objectives
· Provide support and accountability so you always keep your word to yourself
· Help you see things from a different perspective so you create new beliefs that empower you, rather than discourage you
Coaching is no longer for the rich and famous. In fact, coaching has become one of the fastest growing industries over the last several years because high achievers and performers know they need the support, expertise and partnership for success that a good coach provides.
Having a coach isn’t the same as having a good friend who cheers you on. A coach has your best interests at heart and wants you to succeed (just like a friend) but has an unbiased attitude and the emotional distance to help you see truth and facts. Good friends area usually more concerned with your emotional comfort.
Coaching also isn’t therapy. If you feel you need deep work around issues of trauma, please seek professional help from a licensed therapist.
What good coaching provides is a combination of an objective assessment of where you are currently, where you would like to be and then solid strategies and tactics to help get you there.
Some of the things you will experience with coaching:
· An ongoing relationship, with the coach helping you set goals and be accountable in achieving them.
· A partnership, where the coach will encourage you to find your own answers so you make decisions based on what you think is best for you.
· The courage to look at things differently so you recognize patterns that have been holding you back and then the support to help you create new beliefs so you start making different decisions.
· Significant forward movement toward your goals and a clear plan of action on how to get there.
How do I know if I’m ready for Kim?
Do you relate to the following as an individual?:
· I know I’m not giving my career/job/life/business 100% and I’m unhappy with my current results. I’m ready to reach peak performance and start being the best version of myself.
· I start each day with the best of intentions but get too overwhelmed, discouraged, confused or frustrated to actually do the things I know I need to do.
· I do a great job of supporting and helping everyone else so they succeed but run out of time to do the same for myself.
· I often feel as if there’s no one truly in my corner who supports me, understands me and is cheering me on.
Do you relate to the following as a company or corporation?:
· Our team morale is down as well as performance. It feels like we need a fresh start.
· Our people aren’t buying into the bigger vision and overall, are lacking passion and the drive to excel.
· We have great people who want to do their jobs exceptionally well but we don’t have clearly defined long term goals.
· We have clearly defined long term goals (we’re visionary entrepreneurs!) but we don’t have a clear plan of action on how to get there.
It’s actually much easier to achieve what you want to achieve, you just need help in doing that. That’s why coaching is such a great investment.
Why try to do something alone when you could have help?
Why struggle to put the pieces together when you can hire someone who knows exactly what the end result of your puzzle will look like (and will show you how to put the pieces together?)
You know now is your time. Don’t wait another minute to discover all that you can do. The world is waiting for you to deliver what only you can deliver!
Click here to set up a 30 minute complimentary session with Kim to discover how you can achieve extraordinary results in your business and in your life!